Friday, January 8, 2010

Day by Day

Something that God has really been teaching me this past year and this upcoming year, is taking it one day at a time! There are so many times I freak all because Im not sure whats going to happen in two days or I dont know whats going to happen in the future, But you know what? God does. God does because He is my creator. What I am learning is, instead of looking to far down the future, look at the day that you are in. Look at the day that God has given you, and focus on how you can serve Him. Yes, there are days I do forget to do that, but God always shows me some way or some how, that my focus is not Him and needs to be.When we start to "freak" out about our future and what is in store for us in our life, thats when we need to turn to God and sask Him what Hiswll is for ur lives today! Lets take it slowy. Better yetm lets take it day by day=)

No comments:

Post a Comment