Monday, January 11, 2010

God Gives Us The Strength to Finish the Race

Wow...what can I say! Baby sitting (I dont like to say that because two of them are teenagers, so lets use watching)watching them has been just amazing. There is never a dull moment. I am learning that in order to watch the kids, you have got to have a little kid in you! The kids have been amazing! God has me here for a reason. Wether it be for Him to teach me something or for me to teach them something.

One thing that I am learning is that strength comes from God. Today I just started my first day of school! Yeah I have to admitt I was tierd, but God has given me the strenght to get through the day and I am so thankful. You know God is always watching out for His children and I am so thankful.

Well its 10:53pm and Its time for bed. Thank you God for this day an hopefully tomorrow can blog more!

No comments:

Post a Comment